We are here! We are here! We are here! It took 60 hours to travel from Austin to Chicago to London to South Africa to Uganda! We spent probably 24 hours in airports. Let's just say I don't want to see one for a while!
Not much to report so far. We got to our hotel at about 10 pm and went to bed around 11. I slept maybe 3 hours. I fell asleep easily but woke up and took many hours to fall back asleep. Surely I'll get use to this soon! The people on my team are so nice and it looks like it's going to be a fun bunch to work with - 8 from Kansas, 8 from Austin. We start our first library momentarily. In fact - just got word we have to run.... more later!
Monday, June 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment